Q: I can’t join a Minecraft world successfully
If you are unsure of how to join a Minecraft world, please follow this tutorial
When joining other players in Minecraft, please also make sure:
1) All players are using WiFi
2) All players have the same version of the official Minecraft: Pocket Edition app.
3) Check for your friend's Omlet ID in the "Friends" tab of Minecraft. This is the world your friend is hosting. Simply click to join the game.
4) If you are still having trouble joining a Minecraft world, try rejoining again from the overlay.
Q: I was kicked by "Unknown" while playing Minecraft
The "Kicked by Unknown" message may appear when the host's or your internet connection is unstable.
Please try restarting your internet router or turning off other devices using WiFi if you are experiencing this issue.
Q: I cannot see Minecraft Multiplayer overlay
- Please follow this tutorial to enable the Omlet overlay.
- If you are still unable to see the Minecraft Multiplayer feature in the overlay, please make sure your have the official version of Minecraft: Pocket Edition. If you have an unofficial version of MCPE, Omlet may not be able to find your Minecraft version.
Due to Apple’s system policies, we are not able to support the Omlet overlay for iOS users. We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Check here to see how to use the Minecraft Multiplayer feature on iOS.
Q: I cannot find the mods or worlds that I want to upload
Please make sure you haven’t moved the mod/world file from its original location.
Due to Apple’s policies, we are not able to support Minecraft mod or world uploads on iOS at this time.