Please try not to enable Power Saving Mode if you are going to Stream, Record, use Multiplayer, or have a Voice Call as it might cause Omlet floating button to disappear.
If your overlay keeps disappearing, please try the following steps:
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of Omlet Arcade.
- In your device's Settings > Sound and Notifications > App Notifications > Omlet Arcade, make sure system notifications are turned on. The overlay depends on system notifications to stay on screen.
- Go to your phone battery settings and make sure "battery save mode" is turned off, or that your phone battery is set to a high performance setting.
- In the same menu please ensure that "Restrict background data" is turned off.
- Make sure all background apps are closed except for Omlet and the game you are streaming.
- Try setting your stream quality to a lower setting and working up from there, or setting the quality to Auto.
- Make sure you have enough space on your memory card
If you are still experiencing issues, please submit the request with the following information
Your device model and Android version.
A screenshot of your overlay settings (Omlet Homepage > Settings > Overlay Settings).
A description of when the overlay disappears (e.g. while recording, streaming, or during regular use)
Xiaomi / Redmi
If you have a Xiaomi / Redmi device, please try the following steps:
Step 1. Go to “Security” app on your device.
Step 2. Press on “Boost Speed” option.
Step 3. Press “Settings” icon on the top right corner.
Step 4. Go to “Lock apps” and search for Omlet Arcade.
Step 5. Enable Omlet Arcade in “Lock apps”.
If you have an Oppo device, please try the following steps (different Oppo devices might have different names of the apps or functions from the steps below):
Step 1. Go to “Phone Manager/Security” on your device.
Step 2. Press “Privacy Permissions” option.
Step 3. Select “Startup Manager”.
Step 4. Enable Omlet Arcade in “Startup Manager”.