Open the Omlet PC stream tool from your desktop browser: https://arcade.omlet.me/pcstream
Here, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to get you streaming to Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, and Omlet using OBS/XSplit Gamecaster.
After you fill "Additional Streaming Destinations" setting, do not forget to tap "Done" to finish the settings.
Your browser language setting will decide which language people can see your live stream, e.g. if your browser’s language is English, then only users who use english as language setting can see your live stream.
Change the language of your Chrome browser.
Change the language of your Firefox.
Setting and modifying Firefox's list of preferred languages can be done quickly.
- Choose Firefox > Preferences from the menu bar to open the Preferences screen.
- In the General preferences, scroll down to the Language and Appearance section. Click on the Choose button next to Choose your preferred language for displaying pages.
- In the Languages dialog box that opens, the browser's current default languages are shown in order of preference. To choose another language, click on the drop-down menu labeled Select a language to add.
- Scroll through the alphabetical language list and select the language of your choice. To move it into the active list, click on the Add button.
Your new language should now be added to the list. By default, the new language displays first in order of preference. To change its order, use the Move Up and Move Down buttons accordingly. To remove a specific language from the preferred list, select it and click on the Remove button.
Change the language of your Safari
- Open System Preferences on your MAC from the bottom menu bar.
- Under the Personal heading click on the Language & Text icon.
- You should now see a list of languages in order of preference, top to bottom.
- To change the order of preferred languages: Click on a language and Drag it up or down (top being 1st preference, second being 2nd preference and so on)
- Once you have finished setting your language preference, Close the System Preferences window.
- Now Click the Apple Logo and log-out of your MAC.
- You can now log back in to your MAC with your new language preference.
Now open a webpage (preferably Google.com) to see your language preferences working (it should be in your chosen language, if not then that website likely does not offer the webpage in your chosen language)